According to its sales page, the Brookstone towel warmer was created to ensure that treating yourself to a hot bath continues until toweling off. After all, what’s the point of a hot shower if you’re going to drape yourself in a cold towel?
Good point. But is this towel warmer any good? To answer this question, we give you a report on what previous buyers have said about their unit.
Let’s get started with this Brookstone towel warmer review by listing down this product’s main features.
– Extra-Large Design. As advertised, this towel warmer from Brookstone is a new design, which the brand says is the result of their listening to consumer feedback. One of the improvements is its size. This towel warmer can now accommodate oversized towels at a time – 2 40×70 inch bath sheets.
– Timer. Save time with this device’s built-in timer feature, which allows you to heat your towels for 15, 30, 45, and 60 minutes. After the set time has lapsed, the unit automatically shuts off.
– Control Panel. It’s a simple 2-button panel, which makes it easy to operate. One button is to turn the unit on or off. The other button is to set the timer.
Take a look at the image for your reference.
– Size. As advertised, this product comes with the following measurements: 13.4 x 13.4 x 24.4 inches.
Here’s what previous buyers have said about this product.
– Performance. Based on feedback, it takes at least 10 minutes for towels to get warm with this appliance. How warm? Like the towels came from the dryer.
Speaking of dryers, can you use this as one? No. One person tried putting in a damp towel and she said it didn’t dry it completely. That said, make sure that the towels are dry before you put them inside this warmer.
Can you use it for blankets? Technically, you can, but note that blankets are made of different fabrics. Some fabrics are great insulators, and others are not.
– Capacity. Does the Brookstone towel warmer really fit two towels? Yes, it does. But to make sure both of them get equal heat, you’ll have to switch them up after some time. If you don’t do this, expect some spots to be warm and other areas to be not as warm.
Bottomline: Brookstone Towel Warmer Review
The Brookstone towel warmer does what it intends to do. It serves its purpose well, and this appliance is especially useful in the following situations. One, during your spa sessions at home, and two, during the winter when you want to save yourself from the cold.