The Okachi Gliya 2886G is advertised as a “4-in-1” device. What exactly can it do for you? Not only does it function as a facial steamer to deep-cleanse your skin (for face and other parts of your body), but it can also humidify your home. It also has a built-in mirror that you can conveniently use for your makeup sessions.
Now here comes the big question… is it any good? In this Okachi Gliya 2886G review, we give you an answer.
Quick Rundown of the Okachi Gliya 2886G
Let’s get started with this Okachi Gliya 2886G review by giving you this quick list of the 2886G main features.
– 90-ml Water Tank. The water tank is located on the side, and it can fill up to 90 ml of water. This gives you a total of 15 minutes of mist time.
– Nano Ionic Mist. To come out as super tiny nano-ionic mist that can penetrate deep into your skin, water particles go through at least 3 stages inside this Okachi Gliya facial steamer. They first have to pass a PTC ceramic element where they’re heated into steam. They then go through what the brand calls “internal circulatory system” to transform into “gentle steam.” The last stage involves purification with a UV lamp sterilizer. What goes out is clean nano-ionic mist.
– Smart Touch Switch. Some facial steamers come with a button or a knob. But with the Okachi Gliya 2886G, expect a touch on/off switch. There’s also an indicator light on top of the nozzle.
– Automatic Shut-Off. This facial steamer automatically turns itself off when it runs out of water.
Also Read: Best Nano Cool Mist Spray, Top Picks
Here’s what previous buyers have to say about their unit.
Not everyone agrees, but this facial steamer can put out a lot of steam. One person says the steam “comes out at a good rate.” It’s also fine and comfortable because it’s at the right temperature.
There have been a few complaints about the quality of the Okachi Gliya 2886G. Some people said that their unit died on them after only a few uses. However, many of the previous buyers are happy with the results.
Below are the reported benefits after using this facial steamer.
- There’s an overall improvement in the quality of skin.
- The Okachi Gliya 2886G gives a relaxing vibe just like at a spa. But since you’re doing it at home, it’s a lot cheaper.
- It has helped clear acne problems.
- It can unclog nasal passages.
Here are other pros.
- It’s easy to use.
- Appearance-wise, this facial steamer is easy on the eyes.
- It has a small footprint, and it’s lightweight, so it’s easy to carry around and store.
Also Read: Okachi Gliya OG-2887 Facial Steamer Review
The Okachi Gliya 2886G does not have a cool-mist option, which would’ve been nice to help shrink pores after opening them with warm steam.
Also, don’t expect it to also be an aroma diffuser. There’s no separate box for essential oils. As a warning, don’t put oils into the water tank. This can create buildups, which will shorten the lifespan of this facial steamer.
If you’re looking for a US-made product, this is not one of them. The 2886G is made in China.
The mirror is a great addition, but you can’t really look at yourself in the mirror while steaming because the mist will get in the way. When not on steam mode (e.g., while putting on some makeup), the mirror should be useful.
The blinking indicator light can be annoying when in standby mode. It can’t be turned off unless you turn off the unit.
Also Read: KingdomCares KC-1332 Facial Steamer Review
Bottomline: Okachi Gliya 2886G Review
Should you get one? Let’s end this Okachi Gliya 2886G review with our recommendation.
Okachi Gliya has proven itself as a reliable brand when it comes to beauty tools. To answer the question, yes, get yourself an Okachi Gliya 2886G. It puts out just the right amount of steam at the right temperature. More importantly, it does what it intends to do.