Pure Daily Care’s NanoSteamer is one of the most popular facial steamers on the market today. Unlike other brands that give you only 15 minutes of steam time, this model provides 30 minutes.
But is it any good? Let’s find out more about this product in this NanoSteamer by Pure Daily Care review.
Here’s a quick rundown of the Pure Daily Care facial steamer‘s top features.
– Large Water Tank. One of the advantages of the NanoSteamer is its large water reservoir. As advertised, it can fill up to 200 ml of water, giving you up to 30 minutes of steam time. You would probably steam for a maximum of 20 minutes, so the remaining 10 can be used for humidifying your room.
– Multi-Functional. This misting device is not just a facial steamer, but it can also humidify your living spaces in seasons where air becomes dry. It also has a built-in chamber for warming a towel. (See image on the right.)
– Free Skin Kit and Pouring Cup. With every purchase of this facial steamer, you get a 5-piece kit that includes stainless steel blackhead and blemish extractors. These tools have varying heads – eye hole, angled, needle, oval, and flat wire. Aside from the kit, you also get a water pouring cup.
– Lightweight. The NanoSteamer weighs 2.5 pounds.
– Control Knob. On the unit is a large knob that lets you do two things. One, to turn the unit on or off. Two, to choose among three functions – warm towel, facial steamer, humidifier.
Comments from Previous Buyers
In this section of this NanoSteamer by Pure Daily Care review, we give you a summary of what previous buyers have experienced with this facial steamer.
The NanoSteamer generates steam fast. However, it doesn’t put out a thick mist as you’d hope. To borrow the words of one consumer, the steam is “not very strong.”
The good news is that you can put a towel over your head to gather the steam. Just be cautious though because many people said it can get really hot.
Also Read: KingdomCares KC-1332 Facial Steamer Review
Benefits of Using the NanoSteamer
- As a facial steamer, the NanoSteamer does what it intends to do and more. Many people have noted the positive change in their face when they use this machine regularly.
- Aside from its facial steaming function, Pure Daily Care’s NanoSteamer has also been reported to help with dry eyes, which is a huge plus because this other surprising benefit gives you more reason to make a purchase.
- This device can also be used for nasal congestion.
- Aside from its cosmetic benefits, it also has therapeutic uses.
Here are other positive comments.
- It’s easy to use and easy to maintain.
- It has a small footprint.
- Unfortunately, there’s no compartment for essential oils. This can warm towels, but it doesn’t have a diffuser function.
- There’s no functionality that lets you adjust the temperature.
- If your water tank breaks, there’s no replacement available.
Bottomline: NanoSteamer by Pure Daily Care Review
Pure Daily Care’s NanoSteamer does what it promises to do. As a facial steamer, it does help cleanse your skin and improve its overall quality. But aside from its cosmetic benefits, you can also enjoy some therapeutic effects. It makes you feel relaxed and calm.
The only drawback is that if you’re looking for a facial steamer that puts out a thick steam, then you might be disappointed with this one. Many people still have to put a towel over their head to make the steam thicker.