The Beauty Nymph 001B is a “flared, wide-mouthed” facial steamer. Should you want to move your face closer to the unit, you’re sure to get more than enough steam because its mouth can easily contain the mist.
This design is also a good vaporizer, that’s why when you unbox your brand-new Beauty Nymph 001B, expect to find a nose/mouth inhaler attachment. Use this attachment if you want a more focused jet of steam to come out of this steamer.
Should you buy the Beauty Nymph 001B? First, let us know what previous buyers have to say about their unit in this Beauty Nymph facial steamer 001B review.
Top Features and Specs of the Beauty Nymph 001B
Here’s what to expect.
– The Beauty Nymph 001B consists of two main parts – its base and its attachment (either a nose/mouth). Note that if you receive your package, there are three other items that come with – a measuring cup, a blackhead remover kit, and a user manual.
– The water tank is located inside the base, and to fill it with water, you simply need to take out the attachment so that you can pour in the required amount of water.
– The reservoir can hold a maximum amount of up to 50 ml. This should give you up to 15 minutes of runtime.
– As advertised, you can put your favorite essential oils into the tank to give you a more relaxing steaming session.
– The unit stands 10.6 inches tall. The bottom measures 5.5 inches.
– Without water, the Beauty Nymph 001B weighs 0.45 kg.
– As advertised, the steam can reach up to 40 degrees Celcius. That said, caution must be exercised at all times when using this product. Not that this unit comes with a knob to adjust its steam level.
In this part of our Beauty Nymph facial steamer 001B review, we give you a summary of what previous buyers say about their unit.
– No-Fuss Steamer. The Beauty Nymph facial steamer allows you to do what other brands discourage you to do.
For instance, even though it doesn’t come with a separate compartment for aromatherapy oils, it’s still okay to put your favorite oils directly into the water tank.
Also, it’s okay to use tap water if you don’t want to spend a lot on distilled water.
– Size. Several people have described this facial steamer as “compact.” With that being said, don’t worry about storage because it doesn’t take up too much space on your desk or your countertop.
– Construction. Yes, the Beauty Nymph 001B facial steamer is mostly made of plastic, but the materials are durable and can handle heat well.
– Steam Output. One, it doesn’t take too long to produce steam. Two, the steam output doesn’t get too hot.
– Results. Commenting on this device’s facial steaming function, previous buyers in general are impressed with the results. The most common effect this steamer has done to them is to make their skin smoother and softer.
It also helps with people who suffer from acne or those who have pimples. One parent said this steamer has helped open up the pores of her son’s face, and it definitely helped with his pimples.
– Sinuses. Some people prefer to use the traditional pot method when de-clogging their nose. But not only is this quite dangerous, it’s also quite laborious. With the Beauty Nymph facial steamer, dealing with stuffed nose is very simple.
Also read: Okachi Gliya OG-2887 Facial Steamer Review
Final Word: Beauty Nymph Facial Steamer 001B Review
Should you get one?
The Beauty Nymph 001B facial steamer is a good alternative to the “pot” method of either steaming your face or declogging your nose. It’s quick, simple, and relatively safer to use.
Based on consumer feedback, this device does deliver its promises. It’s nice to keep one at home for either beauty and practical purposes.